Friday, July 8, 2011

Blog reaction

I am not sure why, but I can not seem to post comments on the blogs. So I hope it is okay that i am posting my reactions on a new post. Here they are for Hannah Kutcher and Christine Jagger:

Hannah,
This was a fun blog to read because you really wrote from your perspective on your experience in Liverpool. It is nice to hear someone else’s description of their experiences of this trip. Even though, to my understanding, you didn’t know too much about the Beatles before this trip, it was still pretty cool to go to the places that they once were and I saw that in your blog. However, how do you think that the places you saw influenced The Beatles, such as the Cavern and Liverpool itself? I liked the point that the Liverpool that The Beatles knew was probably very different than the Beatles obsessed Liverpool we know now. Insightful.
-Cheshire


Christine,

I loved how you talked about your experience from start to finish. Trust me, I was in the same boat thinking that everyone knew more than I did about The Beatles! Even though my Dad would play their songs during dinner all the time, so I kind of grew up with them as well. Most people forget that they lived in Liverpool during war time, and how that could have affected them. It was hard coming up with a question for your blog because you addressed a lot of things, nice job! But, all member of The Beatles started very young. Since you have kids of your own, how do you think this affected the formation of the group and what The Bealtes came to be?

-Cheshire

2 comments:

  1. I think with kids of my own, I see how important it is that they have some close friends or group to be involved in. For that group to then be so successful (and with the common ground of lost parents), it's no wonder they stuck together so long.

    I initially had a problem posting comments, too, and found out that I needed to be logged in to do it. Were you logged in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ! i read your blog and i feel it's amazing i would like to recommend you the same genre by visiting on my blog page

    ReplyDelete